Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding Planning?


Ok, get ready for hilarity!

I have no boyfriend. No prospects. My last two dates have since contacted me to announce reconciliation with long lost exes. Yes!

Anyway, even when I am dating, I am in no hurry for a huge commitment. I can commit, but marriage, kids... hmmmm, I'm on the fence due to tragedies passed.

Despite these truths that are self evident, I am forever planning my next wedding. ???

What wedding?

Thus far, I have decided the setting/ceremony of my next nuptial and the song!! Hope my hubby doesn't mind... wherever he is!!

So this bridge is the aisle, down which I intend to walk unassisted. Lined with guests, handing me my flowers one at a time. Later, whoever the lucky chap standing at the end may be, we will dance to "Heaven," remake by Jason Aldean & Bryan Adams.

Is this because I photograph weddings?

I don't oogle in jewelry store windows. I do not buy bridal magazines. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment