Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ugh.



I'm blogging about blogger, because I'm grumpy.

When I find a blog on blogger that I like, via google or some other miracle, I am just a nameless shmo and the 'sign in' button laughs at me. The 'follow' button is AWOL. Once I sign in, that blog I wanted to follow, is gone.

I also cannot search for blogs, by topic, author, or any other logical means. If I click 'next blog' for fun, I find a blog in Japanese on how to raise goats. Clearly not a TIVO.

If I go back, I am again in stranger status, I log in, the blog is gone. Ugh.

Did I mention I am grumpy?

I know... how is it that I DO have blogs that I am currently following? Well sometimes it works better. Sometimes? No. Computers and internet are absolutes. There are no emotions, there are not supposed to be maybes. Black and white!!! If I wanted maybe and sometimes I would go stand in front of the refrigerator.

2 comments:

  1. I use feeddemon
    http://www.feeddemon.com/
    to follow blogs, gave up following blogs through blogger ages ago, but I still "follow" for the encouragement aspect of putting my little photo square on their blog.

    And with commenting lately, I write out my comment and then copy it, for the last few months it tells me I have an error, so I push the page back button, paste, hit post and it works the 2nd time.

    Methinks the free aspect of blogger may be causing difficulties w/ how many people use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks! Just bums me out when something is like that. Seems simple enough to fix. What dime store website doesn't have a functioning search feature? LOL. Sorry Blogger! Love ya! :/

    ReplyDelete