Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Try ~ After the Banana



After my banana hair fiasco, I had an idea. I've decided to include a series in my blog, every week or so, entitled "I Try."

It's pretty self explanatory, but I'll explain it anyway. :)

Ever week I will try something; something I read in a magazine, something suggested by a follower, something I hear in line at the grocery store... you get the idea.

I like to think of it as a Mythbusters for women! Topics may include, recipes, skin care, household ideas, book reviews, new product trials, who knows!

I'm hoping we have some fun and we learn a little.

When I wonder about something, will it work, is it true? I try.~

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea. Sorry the banana thing didn't work, though.

    Until this last month, I've been trying at least one new recipe each week. I've found a few real gems, too, like potato chip fish. Yummy!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete