Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wearing My Glasses...



Ugh... I am working on a sitting/viewing... over 100 prints now that I have done the breakdown. I am forever scorning myself for zooming in, when what I should be doing is wearing my glasses!! I like my glasses, both the brown and the violet, but for some reason I think of them more when I am accessorizing, than when I actually need to see something! Hmmm... note to self.

Mind you I have no insurance, so I have paid cold hard cash for these beauties and so, where are they? Hmmm.... I don't know. I think the brown ones may be on my bedside table and... yes! The violet are behind me, on a tower of drawers, meant to organize, but really just hiding chaos.

I put them on. They're filthy. Cleaned them. Still not great.

I am wondering if this is a secret, subconscious problem I am having, since my last boyfriend said they made me look old. Old?? Ugh!! I am 34! They're supposed to make me look smart, mousy, sexy? Maybe not. I need to wear them, so that everything else looks... clear!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment