Monday, March 22, 2010

Bucket List

I'm sure you all know... but if you don't..."Bucket List" is the list you have of things you want to do in your life!

Cherilyn’s Bucket List
(in no particular order)

1. I love bridges. They’re pretty and ornamental and I love them. My favorite is the Bow Bridge in Central Park, New York, from the movie Serendipity. It’s actually been in some other movies that I can’t recall just yet. I want to go to NY, sit on it, walk on it, take pictures of it and Caisla on it and have pictures taken of us together. The best part is, the Bow Bridge is beautiful any time of year!
2. My father and his family are from Westerly, RI. I want to travel and spend some time there, see their homes, etc.
3. I missed my prom. I want it back. I want a date. I want my date to surprise me with it. I don’t want to be the old lady at the prom.
4. I want to sing the National Anthem at the opening game of some sporting event. Doesn’t have to be national or televised. I’m not picky.
5. Paris, Eiffel Tower
6. I want to successfully complete a 10k.
7. Seattle, Space Needle
8. Ski, learn to ski, ski well. Taos?
9. Scuba. Not snorkle… scuba! Takle underwater pictures.
10. Learn to fly a plane.
11. Reopen my studio… all things me.
12. England
13. Be published by a reputable publisher, have a book signing.
14. Complete a beautiful, multi-teared, traditional wedding cake and get paid for it.
15. Australia
16. I want a breast reduction. B-
17. Complete all of Caisla’s quilts. (3)
18. Perform in a live play/musical.
19. I want to weigh 145 lbs!!! 1/4
20. Learn to play piano.
…that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment